We are so freakin’ excited about our new release that we started speaking Chinese for the occasion!!!!
Without further ado, we would like to introduce, TATATADAAAA…
The Overwolf Game Launcher!
Can I get an AMEN? Can I get an AAAAAAMEN?
The work was long, hard and kept us up on nights and weekends (that’s what she said,lol), but we managed to pull through.
And now, you can be the proud user of one of the most awesome things to hit Overwolf.
The Game Launcher features:
- Playtime tracking – so you can brag or cry in the corner about how much you play, either way, you can keep a record to show your grandchildren.
- Notifications for what your friends are playing! Remember that Bob said he was kicking ass in CoD? More like trying on dresses in Barbie’s Beach House (we’re not sure it’s an actual game, but you can ask Bob, he would know).
- Tired of playing the same games all the time? Why not look into our game suggestion section (that even rhymes, heh), with brand-spanking-new games for you to play.
Also, in case you didn’t hear about our AWESOME App Developing Contest, the submission deadline is nearly here, so hurry up and submit an app for a chance at great prizes! More info here.
And finally, don’t forget to register to Overwolf, so you could track your games and chat with your Overwolf friends. Better make it quick, before someone grabs your nick.
If that wasn’t enough, even more games are supported in this version:
- Aliens: Colonial Marines
- Bob Came in Pieces
- Crashed Lander
- Dollar Dash
- Dungeon Party
- Fallen Enchantress
- Lost Saga
- Ninja Blade
- Penny Arcade’s On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness – Episode 3
- Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
- Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity
- Skyrim Dragonborn
- Star Conflict
- Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm
- Surgeon Simulator 2013
- TF: Fall of Cybertron
- Tomb Raider (2013)
As always, many bug fixes and improvements have been made.
Janalopa is currently partying hard in Germany, on his well deserved vacation, so this post is courtesy of Viking!