We have a new version release today. I assume that you guys want to know more, right?
So this is what we have for you:
1) New games supported (You can find the Full Game List here):
- Back to the Future: The Game: Episode 1
- Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning
- Grand Chase
- Magic: The Gathering – Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012
2) Bugs fixes and performance improvements.
Also, we have a new way for you to get updated, even in-game. How? simply join our Steam Group!
This is it for now! But… We have a surprise for you. If you want to know what it is, please visit our Blog and Forums in the next few days.
Discuss this article in the forums
A quick release featuring a major upgrade to our in-game chromium based browser. It’s now much more resource efficient!
As always several bugs were fixed and new games are supported.
Following Overwolf spirit, a nice zombie style hello picture by some of us:
Howdy Overwolf friends,
I’m happy to announce the next release of Overwolf. The last 3 weeks were very intense since we are dealing with a major increase of users. I will use the opportunity to greet all the staff here, and specially our new recruit, the superman guy, Dr. Ezra Hoch who’ve worked hard to create our very own steam chat widget!
So what do we have for you this time:
1. Steam chat! Use this in-game steam chat widget to stay in touch with your steam fellows while playing games. Though this widget will work better when you are not using the steam client as it wont allow you to connect with the same account twice.
2. The settings window has been redesigned and improved significantly. As so many new features added lately, we had the urge to upgrade the settings logic, so some of the tabs and settings have been reorganized, I hope you’ll find what you’re looking for over there.
3. Video recorder has been improved significantly! It works smoother now and does support playback audio recording for Windows 7, so the era of silent videos is over now!
4. The Gmail widget now points to the new and improved Gmail website.
5. As always, bugs were fixed and new games are supported!
I know that we’ve received lots of requests for other awesome widgets that yet to be developed, we are listening to everyone and here to stay to bring you the best in-game widgets, so stay tuned!
Until the next release,